On Wednesday, May 18th Comcast will host a Mix & Mingle for our residents. We will provide drinks, and Linda Gatlin, our Comcast Representative will bring some snacks and desserts! Please bring an appetizer to share and any questions you may have about your Comcast account. We hope to see all of you there!
- Please do not climb on the garages, this is NOT allowed and we don’t want anyone to get hurt.
- As many of you have noticed the cover has been removed from the pool. We will be opening the pool for you as soon as we can. More details to follow!
- Please make sure you clean up after your pet at all times, even inside the dog park. Please help us by walking your pets away from building entrances and don’t always walk them in the same area.
- Please drive slowly through the community and stop at all stop signs. We want everyone to remain safe.
- If you refer a friend who moves to our Community we will pay you a referral fee of $150.00, please remind your friend that they need to provide your name on their first contact with the office.
The Gardens provides pest control service every week: If you notice an issue, please let us know so we can add your apartment to receive service. Please do not wait and allow pests to spread.
Below is the list of scheduled buildings:
May 5: Building 4841: 101-104, 201-204, 301-304
May 12: Building 4841: 105-108, 205-208, 305-308
May 19: Building 4851: 101-104, 201-204, 301-304
Pineapple Cucumber Salad
- 1 pineapple, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- ⅓ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients and toss lightly to distribute the lime juice and zest evenly
2. Season with salt and pepper if desired
3. Serve immediately or keep chilled until ready to serve