Attention All Residents
We need your help. We will soon be sending out surveys in an effort to get your feedback in different areas.
There will be surveys to follow up on Service Requests that you submitted as well as surveys to find out what you like about things at The Gardens at Twin Hickory and what we can do to make it an even better place to live.
There is no better way to improve Customer Service than to find out what YOU, the residents want.
Please be on the look out for the new surveys and feel free to go to our website, www.thegardensliving.com to fill out our regular Resident Survey. Your input is greatly valued and appreciated.
For the month of May our office will be open from 9am until 7pm on Wednesday’s to better serve you.
If your A/C is not working don’t wait, call us as soon as you can so we can get it fixed! (804-364-6300)
If it is after hours call our maintenance number and leave them a message.
Also, as it gets warmer outside you’re A/C will only be able to go about 20 degrees below what the temperature is outside.
- Please keep your neighbors in mind when coming home during the late evening hours. We ask that you do your best to keep your voices low to avoid disturbing your neighbors. Quiet hours are from 10PM to 7AM.
- Do you know the speed limit in our Community? The speed limit is 10 miles per hour, next time you drive through look at your speed odometer to see if you are driving over the speed limit. We want to keep our residents safe.
Resident Advantage Program
We hope that all of our residents are enjoying the discounts that are offered from our Resident Advantage Program.
If you are not aware of what that is, it is a program that we have worked out with several local businesses who have agreed to offer some type of discount to The Gardens at Twin Hickory Residents.
You can see a list of all of the businesses that participate and if you visit our website, www.thegardensliving.com.
If there are any businesses that you would like to see added, let us know and we will see what we can do. Enjoy!
Resident Appreciation Week
Thank you to all who participated in our Resident Appreciation Week.This was a huge success and we look forward to offering more of these events. You could choose to live anywhere and we appreciate the fact that you choose to live here……
An easy and creamy jalapeno popper dip topped with Parmesan and Panko breadcrumbs.
Perfect for watching the big game!!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapenos or 4 fresh seeded jalapenos diced finely (add more if you like it hotter)
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together and spread the dip into a greased pie pan or a 2 quart baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix Panko breadcrumbs, remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and melted butter until incorporated.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over the dip and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until top is browned and the dip is bubbly.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or baguette slices.
The Gardens at Twin Hickory Contracts
with a Landscaping Company
The Gardens at Twin Hickory contracts with a landscaping company to manage and oversee, in conjunction and cooperation with The Gardens at Twin Hickory Management, the landscaping throughout the community.
If you see an area that needs attention, please bring it to our attention.
We appreciate your concern for the aesthetics of our community, however, at no time should a resident take it upon themselves to make their own landscaping changes or improvements.
We have storage units available for those of you who need some extra space!
No matter the reason, you can never have too much space for storage.
Just give us a call to inquire. Prices and availability change daily so don't delay!
Ice Cream Social:
Friday, May 10th, 4pm until 5pm
Wednesday, May 22nd, 5pm until 6pm
Like Us on Facebook
We will be posting our community events and much more!