CHILI COOK OFF
When: Sunday, March 15, 2015
Time: Noon to 1PM
Enter by March 8th
Phone: 804-364-6300 or
(WE MUST HAVE AT LEAST SEVEN PARTICIPANTS IN ORDER TO HOLD THE COOKOFF)
If you would just like to come sample the chili and not participate in the competition there is no need to RSVP.
Online Payments / Service Requests
The Gardens is happy to announce that we have updated our online payment portal. When you go to our website www.thegardensliving.com you will need to create a new account. If you have any questions or are having any issues please give us a call. With this new system there is no longer any convenience fee when you pay with an e-check!!
During Office Hours, you may request service by phoning the rental office at 804-364-6300. We strive to have all service requests completed within 24 hours after they have been reported to our office. In some cases, a part may not be available or an outside contractor may be required. Every effort will be made to fulfill your request as soon as possible.
We are also pleased to offer our residents 24 hour emergency maintenance service. Below you will find a detailed list of what is considered a true maintenance emergency after regular office hours.
- Fire (call 911 first!)
- Loss of Electricity or Gas (except when due to non-payment of bill)
- Loss of Refrigeration
- Waterline Break or sewer back-up
- Toilet clogged
- Breach of Security (i.e. lock not working properly, break-in)
- An odor of Gas
- Beeping of smoke detectors
If you experience any of the above listed problems in your apartment, please call the 24 hour emergency maintenance phone number at 804-364-6300. Please leave a detailed message including your apartment number, name and phone number. A member of our staff will return your call as soon as possible.
Total Time: 1hr 25min
2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
- Since temperatures have been so cold this winter please leaving your faucet’s dripping on these cold nights to help the pipes not freeze and break.
- DO NOT WALK ON THE POND. It might look frozen but it is not and we do not want anyone getting hurt.
- When it snows please do not let your pet go to the bathroom on the sidewalk and remember to pick up after them.
- The Gardens office will be closed March 12th so that our team may attend an awards banquet. A member of the Service Team will be on site to address and emergencies.
Let us Know We want to Grow
As a valued resident your opinion always matters. Please take a moment and let us know about your stay with us.
You can log onto Apartment Ratings.com and write a recommendation for The Gardens, we would love to hear from you.