For the month of June our office will be open from 9am until 7pm on Wednesday’s to better serve you.
Please let us know if you need your filter changed. Our service team is more than happy to accommodate your request.
For optimal performance it is best to keep you’re A/C at one temperature rather than turning it up and down and on and off.
Resident Advantage Program
We hope that all of our residents are enjoying the discounts that are offered from our Resident Advantage Program.
If you are not aware of what that is, it is a program that we have worked out with several local businesses who have agreed to offer some type of discount to The Gardens at Twin Hickory Residents.
You can see a list of all of the businesses that participate and if you visit our website, www.thegardensliving.com.
If there are any businesses that you would like to see added, let us know and we will see what we can do. Enjoy!
Chicken Salad with Walnuts and Grapes
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, sliced
- 3 green onions, with some green, thinly sliced
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey, or to taste
- Salad greens, optional
- Shredded raddiccio, optional
- Sliced avocado, optional
Combine the diced chicken with 1/3 cup mayonnaise, sour cream, sliced grapes, sliced green onions, sliced celery, walnuts, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Stir in the honey and more mayonnaise, if needed. Serve the chicken salad mixture on salad greens and raddiccio and garnish with sliced avocado. For sandwiches, line sandwich rolls with lettuce leaves and fill with chicken salad.
Serves 4 to 6
Need some extra money?!
Do you love living here? Refer a friend and when they move in you will receive $150!
Like Us on Facebook
We will be posting our community events and much more!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Mix in egg. Combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Press dough into an ungreased pizza pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until light. Spread on cooled crust.
- Arrange desired fruit on top of filling, and chill.
READY IN1 hr35 mins
- Please remember to pick up after your pet even in the dog park.
- Coming soon! We will have dog agility equipment in the dog park!
- There is no better way to improve Customer Service than to find out what YOU, the residents want. Please be on the look out for the new surveys and feel free to go to our website, www.thegardensliving.com to fill out our regular Resident Survey. Your input is greatly valued and appreciated.
Happy Birthday to Janine Swiney and Lauren Moore!!
THE POOL IS OPEN!!!
Holidays: 10am until 9pm
Monday: 12pm (noon) until 9pm
Tuesday through Sunday: 10am until 9pm
You will need a pool fob to gain access to the pool. The gates will automatically open at 10:00 am and lock at 9:00 pm.
We ask that you are out of the pool area by 8:45 pm every evening.
Pool Party on June 21st from 4:30-7pm