Leasing Office Holiday Hours
The leasing office will be closed December 11th, 24th, 25th and the 1st of January. If you have a maintenance emergency please call 804-364-6300 and leave a message for our service team.
Make Your Own Ornament
When: Sunday, December 13th from 2pm to 3 pm.
Where: In the clubhouse
Tacky Sweater Mix & Mingle:
Tis the Season to be Tacky
When: Wednesday, December 9th
Where: In the clubhouse
Bring an appetizer or dessert to share. Remember to wear your tackiest attire!
- Please be aware that it is a fire hazard to store any items, including bicycles, in the breezeways, stairwells or common areas of the buildings. Plants and doormats are allowed near your front door but must not block access to the stairwells of any apartment homes.
- Please remember to pick up your packages at the clubhouse as our package closet is starting to get very full throughout this holiday season.
- The trash cans provided by the mail kiosks are only for junk mail. Your regular household trash should always be taken to the trash compactor. We also ask that you do not pull your car up to the mail area; this can make it difficult for others to drive through that area.
Show us how you
celebrate the season
Post a photo on our Facebook page between December 6th and December 17th of your most decorated space in your place. This can be your balcony decorated for the Holidays, perhaps your inside decorations, or your table decorated for a family meal. The picture with the most likes by Thursday December 17th will win a $75.00 gift card. The photo with the second most likes will win a $25.00 gift card.
Melting Snowman Oreo Balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies (regular size), finely crushed
- 16 oz. vanilla candy wafers or melts, melted (these can be found at Walmart, Target, Michaels or other craft stores)
- 48 Mini OREO Bite Size Cookies
- decorations: decorating icing or gel; multi-colored sprinkles: for eyes, nose and mouth
1. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended. I like to crush the Oreos in a food processor and then add the cream cheese and process it together. It can also be done by hand though.
2. Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Freeze for at least 20 minutes. They can be frozen for longer. Dip balls in melted coating; I do this by using a fork and tapping the fork on the bowl of my candy coating to remove some of the extra coating. Place in shallow waxed paper-lined pan, allowing excess coating to pool at bottom of each ball. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo. You can use the candy coating to adhere the hat to the head.
3. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.