The Gardens provides pest control service on the first and third Tuesday of each month; if you notice an issue, please let us know so we can add your apartment to the list.
Please do not wait and allow pests to spread.
Below is the list of scheduled buildings:
April 4: Building 4911
April 18: Building 4921
Dates to Remember
4/1: April Fool’s Day/Rent Due
4/2: National Peanut Butter & Jelly Day
4/3: FLSA Sprinkler Replacement, building 4710 & 11600
4/7: Catch & Release Fishing Day!
4/14: Good Friday
4/16: Easter Sunday
4/20: Book Club meeting at 5:30
4/22: National Jelly Bean Day
4/22: Earth Day
4/24: Holocaust Remembrance Day
Please say Happy Birthday to…
Audrey Steel on April 9th!
Lauren Moore has been promoted from Assistant Manager to Property Manager of The Gardens. After 6 years of working for HHHunt, she is excited to take on this new challenge!
Annual Fishing Day
Join The Gardens Team at the pond on Friday, April 7th from 12-2pm for our annual Fishing Day (weather permitting).
We will supply worms, you bring your fishing pole!
We will be grilling hotdogs and will have drinks.
What a great way to celebrate the beginning of spring break!
As always, this is a catch-and-release event.
The book club is reading “Don’t Let’s Go to the Dogs Tonight” by Alexandra Fuller. We will meet to discuss the book on Thursday, April 20th at 5:30 pm in the Clubhouse.
The Leasing Office will be closed on April 14th for Good Friday and April 16th for Easter Sunday
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD) states that all individual living areas/rooms in a unit and all common area rooms must have 2 independent and unimpeded means of egress (escape) if so designed. This means that, for safety reasons, it is a violation to have a window in your bedroom blocked with furniture. Please keep this in mind at all times.
- If you have a new email address or phone number, please let us know so that we can update our records!
- As warm weather approaches, it is a good idea to test out your air conditioning so that you can let us know if it needs to be serviced before it gets too hot outside.
- Please be sure to clean up pet waste from your dog at all times.
- Be mindful of stop signs and drive slowly through the community.
- Please dispose of cigarette butts properly.
National Jelly Bean Day
National Jelly Bean Day is April 22nd!
Stop by the Clubhouse for a small treat while supplies last!
We have rescheduled the sprinkler replacement for Monday, April 3rd. Fire & Life Safety America (FLSA) will begin replacing sprinkler heads on the balconies of the following buildings:
4710 unit: 101, 102, 103, 104, 201, 202, 203, 204, 301, 302, 303, 304, 106, 108, 206, 208, 306 and 308
11600 unit: 101, 102, 103, 104, 201 and 202
FLSA will need to cut a 14”x 14” hole in the bedroom closet that is behind the sprinkler head on the balcony.
If you live in a 2 bedroom apartment, please remove all items from the top shelf of the second bedroom closet, the bedroom closest to the front door.
If you live in a 1 bedroom apartment, please remove all items from the top shelf of your bedroom closet.
Our maintenance team will then cover the hole with a 14” x 14” access panel. If holes larger than 14”x 14” need to be cut, repairs will be done on Friday, April 7th. A member of The Gardens Team will be present with FLSA in your apartment home at all times.