Dates to Remember
April 9: Happy Birthday to Audrey Steel!
April 22: Earth Day
- The maintenance team asks that everyone turn on their air conditioning as a test before it gets too hot outside. Please let us know if your AC unit needs to be serviced because it is not cooling properly. If you need assistance on how to correctly operate your AC please let us know.
- Please do not place any trash outside your front door; this includes bags, boxes, and pet waste bags. This is very unsightly for your neighbors and can attract pests. If you have someone who is in violation of this, please let the office know, and we will immediately contact them. We want you to be able to enjoy your home.
- Please make sure you clean up after your pet at all times, even inside the dog park. Please help us by walking your pets away from building entrances and don’t always walk them in the same area.
- Please drive slowly through the community and stop at all stop signs. We want everyone to remain safe.
- If you refer a friend who moves to our Community we will pay you a referral fee of $150.00, please remind your friend that they need to provide your name on their first contact with the office.
Ever wonder what to do with mail that comes to your mailbox and does not belong to you? Write “moved” on the mail and put it back where the outgoing mail goes. This should alert the post office of the wrong tenant mail being delivered.
The Gardens provides pest control service every week: If you notice an issue, please let us know so we can add your apartment to receive service. Please do not wait and allow pests to spread.
Below is the list of scheduled buildings:
April 7: Building 4821: 101-104, 201-204, 301-304
April 14: Building 4821: 105-108, 205-208, 305-308
April 21: Building 4831: 101-104, 201-204, 301-304
April 28: Building 4831: 105-108, 205-208, 305-308
Mixed Berry Spring Salad with
Strawberry Lemon Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 7-8 cups baby spring mix
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 1cup sliced strawberries
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ½ cup raw pecans
- 7-8 strawberries
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 T olive oil
- ¼ tsp ground mustard
- Dash of sea salt
In a large salad bowl, toss all of the ingredients well.
Using a high speed blender or food processor to combine all of the ingredients for the dressing until smooth. If the dressing is a bit thicker than you like, add a tablespoon of water or two.
Dress the salad to your liking and serve!