Americans spend about a third of every food dollar on food services, and they spend more on restaurants than at grocery stores. WalletHub recently ranked the 150 most populated U.S. cities as the best and worst cities for foodies. The cities were ranked using 21 metrics that considered affordability, diversity, accessibility and quality, and only the city proper was considered.Richmond, VA made the top of the list.
What other accolades has Richmond been awarded?
- Richmond ranked in the top Best Places to Live in the USA.
- The Veil Brewing Co. was named No.3 Best New Brewery in the World out of the 6,5000 new producers worldwide.
- Richmond named one of 25 Most Romantic Cities.
- Richmond is a Top 10 City for Global Trade in the United States.
- Richmond named one of 20 best places in America to start a business.
- Richmond named among America's 50 best running cities.
- Richmond named a top city for creatives.
- Richmond number 7 on Travel + Leisure’s 'America’s Favorite Places' survey.
- Richmond was named "the modern cultural capital of the South".